A few things to consider for Great Underwater Photos!
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
• Bright colored swim suits look best underwater.
• Practice having your child open their eyes and smiling underwater. Use a mirror so they can see themselves!
• Long hair looks best loose.
• Feel free to bring props as long as they’re not breakable and can get wet
• Remember to take out contacts
• Relax, blow your air out before submerging to avoid bubbles and chipmunk cheeks!
• Underwater Photo Sessions are FUN! Just Relax, Smile and your photos will turn out great!